The possibilities of useful use of modern PCs are very wide thanks to third-party software, which is installed by each owner depending on their own needs. However, it is Office that can be safely called the SOFTWARE that is not included in the operating system, which must be on any computer, otherwise, even with the simple opening of text documents, the user may have problems. That is why we recommend very often to choose the version of the above program with the maximum calculation and if possible, without hesitation, we recommend to buy Office 2010 Professional Plus, which has the maximum number of applications with a very rich Toolkit.
For the same users who claim that: "you Can do with free office 2010 analogues..." We wanted to notice one very important truth… In fact, any version of an office program from Microsoft is so familiar a tool that its absence can be perceived as a significant reduction in the functionality of the computer. In addition, this program has been able to prove itself all over the world and today, it occupies the vast majority of the market, which allows you to confidently declare its quality and functionality.
Specifics of the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus edition
- To begin with, we note that Office 2010 in modern realities, of course, is no longer the newest release of the software package, which, however, did not affect its popularity in any way. For an experienced user, it will not be a discovery that" office " programs are quite similar to each other, and the differences between generations are not always evident. In the last decade, they are not significant at all, and that is why many consumers still prefer the version released in the "tenth" year, especially since it, as not the newest, has already fallen in price very much in relation to the cost that was still 5-6 years ago.
- There is another important argument in favor of " old " programs – they have proven themselves to be stable and reliable, than newer releases can not boast. In addition, if the software has at least a small experience of existence on the market, it is used by a large number of users who gradually find a huge number of errors and as a result, the developer has to gradually eliminate them, which in fact has already been done by Microsoft with this SOFTWARE repeatedly and as a result, this office program has become very stable;
- At the same time, Office, like Windows, has different versions in each generation, so MS Office 2010 Pro Plus has its own specifics of functioning, which consists in a particularly wide set of software tools. Here, there are ten of them, in contrast to the standard configuration, where there are only six components, all this allows you to work more productively and efficiently in a team, expand the possibilities of multi-user document processing and ensure their absolute safety from unauthorized access from outside. -The abundance of applications means that the package runs a little longer than its younger versions of colleagues on the shop floor, however, this delay can only be noticeable on old computers and laptops, but on modern devices, it is almost impossible to notice a longer download of half a second. But learn that the minimum delay during software loading is due to its multi-faceted functionality, which is not much that can be compared.
Why buy the Professional Plus version of Microsoft Office 2010?
You can buy Office 2010 Pro Plus due to the fact that these are familiar tools, with a good half of which you probably already knew, which means that the development process will be extremely short and will not delay productive activities. Even if you put a student at the computer, thanks to the intuitive interface and the absence of unnecessary functions that are overloaded with later versions, such a novice will quickly learn how to use the program and will be able to create projects of the highest level by using the following applications:
- Word - creating and editing text documents;
- Excel - creating and editing tables;
- PowerPoint - creating and editing presentations;
- OneNote - create and edit notes for the organization of the day;
- Outlook - organizer and email client in one application;
- Publisher - creating high-quality page markup;
- Access - DBMS database processing and application creation;
- InfoPath - creating applications that allow you to work with XML-based data entry forms;
- SharePoint Workspace - create and edit projects by a team located outside the office;
- SharePoint Designer - a WYSIWYG HTML editor and at the same time the program is used in web-design;
- Visio (only in view mode) – vector graphic editor for diagrams and flowcharts.
Thus, it becomes clear that the" tenth " office Is still a perfectly balanced product that has enough power to solve all modern tasks, but at the same time, it is not overloaded with something superfluous. Official Office 2010 Pro Plus is worth paying for, especially since it is currently distributed at the best prices.