The majority of users surveyed will confidently say that: "Creating, editing and reading electronic documents is one of the key features of any computer" - completely forgetting that the operating system itself does not offer such features. In the meantime, they are really very important and will be useful to almost any user while studying or working, but: "What if the standard OS features are not enough?» The solution to the problem will be activation of Microsoft Office 2010 Standard, which will allow users who do not conduct active business activities and do not use versatile SOFTWARE, not to overpay for the most extensive set of tools, but to get at their disposal the minimum that is really necessary in everyday life. Thus, for most categories of consumers, the ideal solution in terms of buying, will be the edition of "Standart", as it is inexpensive and light, but at the same time, very functional and able to cope with the numerous tasks that arise before its owner.
What is included in the Standard edition?
Some users like to overpay "just in case", just to get the most out of the purchased program, and as time shows, 99% of them do it in vain, since they only use the main software features. It turns out that the average layman has no idea about the vast majority of Office 2010 components, even in Standard configuration, so, in a good way, it makes no sense to chase the professional or Pro Plus edition at all. However, you can talk about this topic a lot and here everyone must decide what is more practical for them in terms of purchasing and using, we just offer to consider everything that is included in the Microsoft Office 2010 Standard package:
- Word. The most recognizable "office" application, vital for creating, editing, and even for simple reading of text documents. The system has a kind of analog, the well-known application - "Notepad", which is extremely primitive and can not even properly formalize a document or break the text into pages. Whether it's the functionality of Word-the functionality of the program is enough to issue 99% of printed documents and even books that you have seen over the past twenty years. To add tables, illustrations and graphs can be in seconds, as a result, succeed and informative, and clear. Most users want to buy Office 2010 Standard because of this application, because it is considered very popular;
- Excel. Top-of-the-line application for working with tables, allows you to conveniently process data in various columns and perform a very wide variety of manipulations with this data. No more calculations with a calculator or in a column – the amounts in the columns are matched automatically, recalculation occurs immediately as soon as you enter new data! Using specialized formulas will speed up the calculation process and make it as accurate as possible. You can sort rows not only by name in alphabetical order, but also by each value – from larger to smaller, or Vice versa;
- PowerPoint. A loyal friend of any user who has to present various projects in the form of presentations. It doesn't matter how old you are, since you must be familiar with this SOFTWARE from a very young age. In the 2010 version, the software can: make slides from one or more images, use photos, screenshots, and graphics, add text and music on top of them, and insert videos. The use of graphs and formulas, whose calculations are displayed on the monitor screen, looks very effective when creating presentations. This allows you to convey your ideas to the audience as fully as possible and at the right moments draw maximum attention to your project or to its most important components;
- Outlook. An effective solution that combines the best features of an email client and a calendar. Both will be at hand at the same time, and this is very convenient – you will never schedule two important business meetings at the same time or make a mistake in the date, and in addition, you will be able to conduct business correspondence at the highest level. Mass mailing lists, user filtering, "secure correspondence" and much more, this software can offer;
- Publisher. This app will allow you to briefly get used to the role of editor of small marketing materials. Ready-made templates allow you to design a printed publication in a few minutes so that it looks decent and can be sent to print in the shortest possible time. Of course, this is not professional software, but even the features that it offers for the design of projects, most users will be quite enough;
As you can see, if buy key Office 2010 in the "Standard" edition, it should be no problem enough to solve problems in a very wide range of activities no matter you are a student or office worker, the software will be able to work spent money on it with a vengeance. So, if you are thinking about buying high-quality and budget office SOFTWARE, pay attention to this option, as in our opinion it is worthy of attention and use.