When it comes to purchasing software for the home, it is not free to raise a lot of questions and gradually the level of comparison of corporate editions of programs with home, turns into a kind of paranoia. And all from the fact that the user does not have experience in using licensed SOFTWARE, is afraid to waste "throw the day away" and for this reason does not dare buy Microsoft Office 2013 Standard and even more so, the purchase of a more extended version of SOFTWARE for such a person is generally a real event that should be completely deliberate. That's why, placing this product on the pages of our site, we decided to simplify the choice as much as possible for all those who find it difficult to make it yourself, as below, you can find out what the advantage of this program is and what applications it is ready to offer to all users without exception.
Availability and usability of Office 2013 Standard
If you are going to work with the program, not using highly specialized areas, but only touching on everything that is most often used in the modern world during work and study, then official Office 2013 for home in the Standard edition is entirely your choice, because here you can feel the following advantages of the purchased / purchased SOFTWARE:
- Availability. A nice price for a license activation key, which is considered affordable for anyone who decides to make a purchase. A lower price tag, you just can not find and this is a huge advantage of this office program;
- Practicality. The software is not "overblown", due to those applications that you do not need, therefore, it has only the most important things and it is very easy to deal with the available tools while working.
Applications in Office 2013 Standard
- Word. A text editor that cannot be called "simple" in terms of functionality, since it has quite extensive working capabilities that are certainly not limited to entering and editing text. You can design any created text page using: text, images, media files, etc.;
- Excel. Multi-faceted processing of tables and information in them. In addition, the application allows you to create tables that are not limited to nothing and design them, so here you can perform absolutely unimaginable manipulations with the information in the table itself: perform calculations, perform mass replacement, use specialized formulas and so on.;
- PowerPoint. It is a fantastic app, because it allows everyone to create their own presentations without exception. This is often the reason why users decide to buy Office 2013 for home in the "Standard" edition, since presentation projects are created very quickly, both from scratch and if they rework ready-made projects;
- OneNote. It looks like a simple Notepad format, which is not remarkable among similar programs, but if you try to understand it a little, it becomes clear that here, there is a hierarchical system of entries. This way, creating "quick notes" and distributing them correctly when necessary is drastically simplified;
- Outlook. A full-fledged organizer that has the ability to offer the user: Calendar, Notebook, task Scheduler, contact Manager and Email client. The latter is very often used by companies to conduct business correspondence with clients and partners, as the app provides a lot of opportunities for this;
- Publisher. In fact, the simplest version of the publishing program, which has the ability to offer the user with the help of simple tools to create the "correct" page layout. In addition, the app is perfect for creating very high-quality printed products.
Our opinion about Office 2013 Standard
This program can be considered one of the most modern and practical among its kind, since it is convenient in all senses and it is a pleasure to work with it. So if you want to use an inexpensive, but high-quality licensed program from Microsoft – this version of the software is perfect for you.