Buy Windows 10 Enterprise for 3 PCs is only in the situation where you need an operating system that is directly related to enterprises engaged in medium and large businesses. It is clear that this system can be used without problems on home computers, but in this case, you need to understand that this software is designed to process the largest possible amounts of information and, as a result, load the available hardware in the system blocks to the maximum. In addition, such OS capacities will allow IT specialists to easily use the following software features, which are practically unattainable for "Junior" system editions:
- Increased protection. It should be understood that in this case we are not just talking about a pre-installed antivirus, but also about additional software features that are aimed at keeping the corporate network safe. Here, there will be a sufficient number of specialized tools that will fit perfectly into the work of most IT specialists and make their work more fruitful;
- Control of devices and applications. We are not talking about any individual control points, but about the whole "complex". Thus, any IT specialist and not only will be able to control online all devices and applications that are connected to the group under their jurisdiction. In addition to parallel monitoring, there will also be the ability to manage devices and applications, which makes them controlled only by an IT specialist in the enterprise, and not by all users without exception;
- Multi-faceted deployment capabilities. Due to the fact that official Windows 10 Enterprise has a very powerful software core, all the features that are associated with: deployment, update and technical support, proceed as quickly as possible. Once you start the process, you will soon be able to see the final result, which you can use immediately.
As you can see, this version of the system is very good so that it can be used outside the home – in small and medium-sized businesses.
But is it good enough to be used by the average PC user?
Pros of using Windows 10 Enterprise on 3 PCs for home
In fact, you need to understand that having a powerful PC, you need to use a powerful system, since it is not advisable to run weak software on a device that is only partially suitable for this. For this reason, if you are going to work on a computer and follow all its basic rules of use, then take into account the power that the OS is designed for. Only with this mutual combination of several seemingly different parts, you will be able to fully experience all the software nuances of the purchased "ten", namely:
- The ability to opt out of third-party antivirus and additional protection tools. If you are not paranoid about the fact that several antivirus programs should be installed on your computer, then the security features that this system has will be quite enough for you, since here you can use: Windows Defender, AppLocker, Microsoft Password, device Encryption, corporate data protection, BitLocker, Credential Guard, Device Guard, Conditional access, Reliable loading, and many other things that can really protect the system from malware and detractors;
- Getting stable system updates. In this version of the OS, updates do not appear for download very often, because here, a slightly different process, which lies in the fact that users are sent only proven updates and the most stable ones. This way, you won't have to worry about how to fix certain software failures that occurred after downloading updates. Only the most important and only the most stable, that's what awaits you here. Also, it is worth noting that when updating a PC in a corporate network, this process proceeds as quickly as possible, since devices exchange parts of updates in the same way as it happens when downloading a torrent;
- Remote management capability. If you work a lot and periodically need an unobstructed remote access to the operating system used in everyday life, then you should buy a Windows 10 Enterprise license, since it has a unique firmware. Due to this, you will no longer use third-party software, and even more so, you will not find yourself in a situation where there will be a certain note of doubt about the fact that the installed third-party SOFTWARE for remote access can be used by third parties or infect your device;
- Ability to use the license system on 3 devices. This is of course a huge plus, especially if you have several PCs or laptops that are very powerful and should be able to work "like a clock" when performing large-scale computing processes. Not only do you save money by buying three activations at once, but you will also have first-class and identical software on three different devices. Changing your place of work and device will no longer bother you, as you will always have a familiar workspace everywhere.
In General, using the tenth - generation operating system in the Enterprise edition is an excellent choice not only for corporate users, but also for all those who want to change their usual OS to something more recent and with completely new software features.
Choose only the best for your PC and then, it will not remain in debt!