The choice between operating systems from Microsoft, you can not always do very quickly, and all from the fact that you constantly have to sacrifice something. For this reason, many users try not to buy too old versions of systems and often refuse new products, making their choice in the direction of the so-called "average". And, it would seem, decided on the operating system, it remains only to make a choice of the editor and that's it, but there are problems here, because the selected version is just as important and this issue must be approached with full awareness of what will need to be done in the future with this OS. So it turns out that if you look towards a certain perspective in terms of work, it is best to buy Windows 8.1 Professional keys for three devices at once. Such an acquisition will be very "convenient", because it will allow:
- Reduce spending on a single purchase of multiple activation keys (3 keys);
- Minimize the time spent on completing the purchase process;
- Use an operating system environment that is completely identical, but on different devices;
- Go to a new level of work that uses a more advanced version of the operating system.
All this, in its entirety, allows you to look at the use of a relatively new, but still not outdated operating system from a completely different angle, because what it can offer to any user is impossible to compare with nothing:
- Updated interface. It is in Windows 8.1 that there is a completely updated interface, which is very different from what was in previous versions of systems, but at the same time, it is directly related to what was developed a few years earlier;
- Speed of operation. This OS has a rather interesting functional feature, in which the response speed of the system and everything associated with it is high. Thus, working with the system and all its options becomes incredibly convenient, because the time to wait for a given command is reduced to a minimum, which means that the speed of performing any task increases;
- The ability to use modern PC components. Many users decide to buy Windows 8.1 Pro keys for 3 PCs, at least because this system is able to interact perfectly even with components that were developed relatively recently. All this allows you to release even more power from the OS to perform various tasks;
- Accessible environment for any user. This is another important point that shows that any user can understand the functionality of the system - even those who have never worked with it. Simple navigation and a simple interface make it easy to learn how to use the system at a professional level as quickly as possible.
If the above points can be attributed to the generally accepted and most of the developers from Microsoft are trying to Refine any of their creation to the point where the software could suit most users, then below, we will give a list of more unique options that are inherent in at least only Windows 8.1 Professional for 3 computers:
- Enhanced security system. It is worth understanding that this OS is a professional-level program and as a result, it has the maximum security level in which there are: antivirus, encryption, binary file scanning, family security, secure download, multi-factor authentication, and much more;
- Practical control system. Here, the main bias is made towards those users who want to work at the computer with maximum comfort and for this reason, there are: assigned access, mobile device management, Hyper-V, group policies, support for OPEN MDM, the ability to enter the domain, and much more;
- One of the best peripheral hardware supports. As you know, you can't do without peripheral equipment and in this case, everything is fine-tuned here, because official Windows 8.1 Professional supports: 3D devices, improved biometrics, wireless displays, multiple monitors simultaneously, wireless printing and much more;
- Seamless interaction with the app. Here, there is a very important point that is directly related to both standard applications and third-party applications. This is why you can find: automatic updates of "pre-installed" applications, trouble-free installation of any third-party programs, running very old programs in a modern OS environment, and much more.