Trying to choose for yourself the version of the operating system that could suit you completely, it is not always necessary to consider only the latest versions of programs developed by Microsoft, because sometimes it is worth looking back and choosing from a long-established and present on the market. This is why we recommend users to buy a Windows 8.1 license, as it has a sufficient number of advantages that will mostly meet the needs of the majority of users, namely:
- Modern design. Who would not say what, but it is in Windows 8.1 has the same visual appearance of the system, which looks as modern as possible and has many innovative moments that its analogues do not have. Present here: "live tiles", easy navigation, available "active corners", Charms Bar and much more;
- A first-class anti-virus protection. Pre-installed antivirus is mostly enough for the majority of users who choose this system, as it works in conjunction with additional security features: hardware encryption, binary file scanning, Windows Smartscreen, secure boot, and many others;
- Additional security features. In order to protect your device and files stored on its hard drives, in modern realities, there is not enough antivirus software and developers from Microsoft know this, because of this, they have implemented in their brainchild: remote destruction of corporate data, graphic password, family security and much more;
- Installation of peripheral devices. Since this official Windows 8.1, it will support many more different devices than its "gray" counterparts, which is why it is possible to connect to the software environment of this OS: devices for 3D printing, wireless displays, there is extended support for multiple monitors, it is possible to use wireless printing on specialized devices, and much more;
- Pre-installed apps. It is worth understanding that among all kinds of applications, this "eight" is able to offer you both the simplest: calendar, mail, people, etc., and more complex: the Windows store, Windows Media Player, Internet Explorer 11, and much more.
All of the above points Win 8.1 – this is not the final list of what the operating system is capable of, because from year to year it continues to develop and is constantly ready to offer the consumer market only better. This is why, from update to update, the system becomes even more:
- Simple and clear for beginners;
- More loyal to third-party software.
That is why, choosing Windows 8.1 for home or Windows 8.1 for work, each user finds something different here. The very highlight that can attract him and give him the opportunity not just to do the job, but also to improvise. Thus, it becomes much easier to achieve specific goals using this OS.