If your main job is to constantly build various flowcharts that have a huge number of different elements, then you should buy Microsoft Visio. A new generation of software designed to make your work at the computer at times easier and much more enjoyable than it has ever been. This software has everything that its analogues do not have and cannot have, which means that it is able to offer everyone who will use it a fairly extensive set of software options of the following nature:
- Speed. The peculiarity of this option lies in the fact that the user who performs the work does not have to wait for hours for his project to be processed and it will be possible to use it. Any of them: save, convert, add-ons and everything else, become available almost instantly;
- Facets. Despite the fact that Visio has quite a lot of analogues and there are both paid and free ones among them, but not one "gray copy" can boast of nothing like the development from Microsoft. The software does not restrict the user to work in one direction, as it is ready to offer a full-fledged opportunity to create in those directions that at first glance may seem prohibitive;
- Ready template. Only licensed Visio offers users first-class templates designed to simplify their work at times. Thanks to ready-made templates, you can not only speed up your work, but also simplify it. If you want, you can always choose the template option that is more suitable for the task at the moment;
- Interaction with other programs. Even though MS Visio is considered an independent software unit, the SOFTWARE still has the ability to interact with a fairly large amount of software developed by MS Corporation. Thus, you can easily build a flowchart and at the same time, use Excel tables with data and by this analogy, you can interact with a very large number of programs.
- Built-in Converter. This software has the ability to convert created projects to the most popular file formats. This is very convenient, since you do not have to resort to additional use of third-party programs, and everything can be done in a single workspace;
- Instant display of changes. If you make changes to your project, it will immediately change and everyone who has access to it will be able to see this action online. Automatic saving of new schema elements is a very practical option;
- Collaboration. Very often, the Visio license activation key is purchased by those users who need to work together on projects. Thus, two or more people can work on building an extensive flowchart. Working together is more qualitative and fleeting;
- Automatic check for duplicates and errors. A small additional option that allows the program to automatically isolate duplicates and errors from the total mass of information and "highlight" them. Thus, the percentage of random errors becomes zero.
In General, no matter what year of release you buy Microsoft Visio for your work, the feeling that this program is really "useful" will not leave you for a very long time. You will always enjoy working with this tool, as it is multi-faceted and can perform a huge number of computational operations, which ultimately affects the quality of the created flowchart.