Licensed Office 2013 Pro Plus is a professional version of the world-famous office suite Microsoft Office developed in 2013, which contains all the basic tools, along with applications such as Microsoft Access and Microsoft Publisher, which are sure to be in demand among many demanding users.
The new office suite Microsoft Office 2013 offers its users an updated user interface (GUI) prepared for the new Windows operating system of the eighth generation and later versions. Thanks to the new style of Modern UI (formerly Metro UI), there has been a significant improvement in visual details and work with the touch screen has reached a new level.
MS Office 2013 Pro Plus (formerly known as Office 15) - a version of the Microsoft Office suite for Microsoft Windows and the successor to the previous version of Office, was able to include:
- Updated user interface;
- Extended support for file formats;
- Ability to work with x32 and x64 operating system architectures.
Development of the Office 2013 version began in 2010 and was completed on October 11, 2012. Just at this moment, the stable version of the Microsoft Office 2013 package was released.
Why do you need to pay for this version of the program only once?
Work on the package began in 2010, just after Microsoft finished work on Office 14 and Microsoft Office 2010 was published. The public beta version was released on July 16, 2012. Office 2013 Consumer Preview – at that time, it was a completely free full-featured version of the program, the free license of which expired after a certain period of time, after the release of the stable version. But despite the fact that once free software became paid, its creators did not turn their offspring into a kind of tool for earning money on a permanent basis, but introduced into their product only the possibility of a one-time payment and subsequent, free use of the software. Thus, the user can once purchase office software with multi-faceted working tools and use it for decades on the fly and at the same time, do not worry that at some point you will have to pay for the program again.
If you want to buy Office 2013 Pro Plus, you should understand that this is a very cool program with incredible features, as there are:
- Word 2013 is the perfect tool for creating first-class text documents. It is possible not only to create high-quality text documents, but also to design them perfectly;
- Excel 2013 is a more convenient and practical tool for creating high – quality tables with the ability to manipulate information in them, you will certainly not be able to find, and therefore, you will love this tool more than any of its analogues;
- PowerPoint 2013 – the simplest actions can be implemented to create a first-class presentation, which, in the future, can acquire very spectacular features ideal for various demonstrations in public;
- OneNote 2013-forget about notebooks: notebooks, notepads, stickers, etc. Now, it will be much easier for you to use their electronic format, but only in the face of one tool;
- Outlook 2013 is an email client that has the ability to offer you: reliability, stability, security, filtering of emails, filtering of mailings and much more;
- Publisher 2013-the main focus of this tool lies in its capabilities for visual design of documents and printed products. Such opportunities for processing documents, not one similar program does not have;
- Access 2013-tracking information and creating reports is no longer a problem, because you have an application that works perfectly with databases. If you want, you can create your own application from the available sources;
- InfoPath 2013 – do not use complex manipulations to create formulas that will allow you to collect information in the right directions for your business;
- Linc 2013-an additional opportunity to maintain communication with your work colleagues who are at a distance from you;
- OneDrive 2013 - the official Office 2013 Pro Plus uses the "Cloud" much more than its predecessors. Note that the default location for saving user files is the OneDrive space. Moreover, data stored in cloud files is synchronized with the local location. Thanks to this, the user can change all documents, even without an Internet connection.